Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how about a differant fourm format for the bassand and walleye
sure would save alot of suffering
[signature]
I don't mean to take away your thunder but there is a walleye and a bass board on the main forum page.
The Utah board has enough categories already.
[signature]
What do you mean a forum for bass and walleye would save a lot of suffering?

Why would there be a separate forum for that? That doesn't make any sense at all... This is a general fishing forum, that means it is for GENERAL use and general topics, like talking about Bass, Walleye, Wipers, Muskie,
Perch, Crappie, Carp, Trout, Burbot, Cisco, Shiners, Shad, Pike, White Bass, Stripers, ect.

If you don't want to read the posts that are about a certain subject then don't read it! Its just that simple.
[signature]
I have to say, I like things the way they are. I enjoy fishing for all kinds of fish, so I like having all the posts together here. I'd rather not have to jump around from board to board for each species.
[signature]
There is already a site for walleye and wiper, bass ect. you can also go to the willatrd site and others for this kind of information, I am not sure what you want with this post. [crazy]
[signature]
I wouldn't worry too much about the one gentlemen's comments on here Rog. I don't think he really knows who you are. Have a great day Rog and kill them eyes this year.
[signature]
[quote fsh4fun05] I don't mean to take away your thunder but there is a walleye and a bass board on the main forum page.
The Utah board has enough categories already.[/quote]

I agree. Way, way enough catergories!
[signature]
Holy smokes guys [shocked] It was just a simple suggestion. No whining, complaining, bashing or knocking any one for fishing for any one type of fish intendid.
Sorry I started a fire. Guess I'll keep my suggestions to myself [:/]
[signature]
i dont see what the problem is with some guys. too me it seemed like the panties are on too tight. post whatever the heck you want. everybody else does.!!!!!!!![Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink]

JPLA says
"If you don't want to read the posts that are about a certain subject then don't read it! Its just that simple."

that is some advice jpla you shouldve taken for yourself. you read the post and replied to it huh that seems like you just want to be rude
[signature]
Did I miss something? Where's the fire? You asked for opinions and you got them. That simple.
[signature]
Plain and simple for me as long as its about fishing I like to read it.......................please post all fishing reports.........
...............pictures are the best..............................[Smile].............
.............photos gives me the bug...........................I don't know about anyone else but when I see a nice fish posing for the camera I want to go right then....................[fishin]

Rapala that which is irresistible to fish will always be irresistible to the fisherman.
[signature]
i feel that big fish I love all types of reports because I fish so many different ways for many different types of fish
[signature]
Okay, okay, okay, I think I need to say I am sorry! I just re-read what I worte and FOD, you have a good point. That was about a harsh as I could get and I should have taken my own advice.

Crankem, I am sorry, I shouldn't have'head in butt gotten so fired up about that. I really got a case of the "Head in Butt" sickness.
[signature]
I think we all need some open water.[Wink]
[signature]
[quote lunkerhunter2]I think we all need some open water.[Wink][/quote]

Dang right[:p]
[signature]
I think I'll do just that!! [fishon]bear lake sounds like my plan too as of tonight.

by the way jplacquay I like your honesty[Wink] i was just trying to help you think
cheers!!
[cool]
[signature]
No apologies needed. My post was partly my "BAD". 1st. of all for being kinda vauge on on what I really
wanted to say. I'm a walleye guy. Live, breath, and eat (litterally}[Smile]
Some times a trip to PV for tigers but eyes are my passion.
2nd. of all for not exploring this site a little better. Never realized or knew that there was a section dedicated to all those different speices of fish.
I pleade ignorace on my part
From now on I'll try to look in all the nooks and crannies before hitting the key board.

Open water can't come soon enough for me!!!!!!
[signature]
What we need is a walleye fishing forum for us westerner's. There is a kokanee fishing forum but all the walleye forums I found are for the upper midwest and Canada. I have no Idea how to go about getting one started, but I would definatly be a member.
[signature]
I guess speaking up is a no no on here anymore, been fun but now it's time to go. [fishin]
[signature]