Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is TubeDude?
I sure miss TubeDudes posts. Anyone know where he is at?
[signature]
.................................................................................[fishin]
[signature]
[unimpressed]
Or.. simply click here and this will explain a bit. [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=477911#477911"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=477911#477911[/url]
[signature]
Home or fishing
[signature]
hey Mate,

You did not here, Tube Dude passed on. Per his last dying wishes, he requested that Big Fish Tackle, find the finest taxidermist in the land, have his addonis physic and Float Tube skin Mounted for display. From what i hear He is supposed to be on display in a couple of weeks at Cabela's, near the Big Aquariums.[Wink]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I have been back posting for a couple of days now, once they got the system fixed for me.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Nice of you to notice I was missing. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
it just feels like something is up!!! tubedude not posting a novel... are the bfter's picking on you again? come on back and play the b..ching game again.
[signature]
" tubedude not posting a novel... " [Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Sorry, no more mixin' it up with the wackos. Don't need the stress. Got other things to do. Lots of newbies on the board that already know everything so my input is not needed.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Not writing a novel but I am doing a final edit on the float tubing book I have been writing for the last 30 years. Will soon be setting up my own float tubing website. Keepin' busy. Need to do more fishing.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]GO ICE GO. GO ICE GO.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Website eh? Keep us posted please. Glad they got you fixed[:p]
[signature]
"Glad they got you fixed"

[cool][#0000ff]Nope. I ain't been neutered.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I'm glad your back. I always enjoy your posts.
[signature]
hahahahahaha, that was funny, mate![Wink]
[signature]