Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIPERS
I WAS WONDERING WHAT LURES OR JIGS WORK THE BEST FOR THE WIPERS AT WILLARD I'M TAKING A FREIND UP THERE FOR HIS FIRST TIME AND I WANT HIM TO HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH THEM ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED [cool] DOES ANY ONE HAVE LUCK WITH THE CRAPPIE THERE ???? THANKS
[signature]
Hello Mike,

Lately the ticket seems to be something like a black and silver Walleye Diver. Producers in Black and white or blue and silver also seem to do well. Trolling between 3.0 and about 3.7 seems to be the best speed that I have found. Good luck and let us know how you did!!!

And if all else fails, be sure to take a look at the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=86;"]Willard Bay archives [/url]for past reports
[signature]
Ditto on what Teroy said. We had good luck last night with blue/silver shad raps, trolled at 3.4 MPH about 120 feet behind the boat. We fished just west of the feed lot, out in the open water that was 10 feet deep.

I've never really targeted crappie there, but I've seen some nice ones on stringers. Good luck when you head out.
[signature]
THANKS ANY INFO WILL HELP JUST WANT MY FREIND(S) TO HAVE A A GOOD TIME AND WANT TO GO BACK TIME AND TIME AGAIN

[Smile]
[signature]