Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lindon Harbor report 6/5
I went down to Lindon today, and I fished for about 45 minutes. I was meeting some friends for a concert in Orem, which is why the trip was so short. I caught 2 largemouth bass on a black glitter senko that was 6 inches long and was rigged Texas style. I was casting from the docks parallel to the shore, and slowly retrieving it in. Both fish took the worms on the fall, and both fish were small, around 14 inches and 2 pounds. Lots of people fishing in the harbor. Saw a lot of folks with catfish and I saw a few people with crappie. I saw one guy pull in about an 8 pound catfish, so there's a few with some size to them if you're willing to catch your share of mudcats to get to a few of the larger channel cats. It was fun. Hopefully I can put some more time in there and learn how to catch the larger bass that live in Lindon Harbor. It's really the only largemouth water that's close to my house. So, send me a pm if anyone wants to hit Utah Lake some afternoon around 5-9 pm. Oh, and both fish were released. I don't like to keep fish. I just like to catch them.
[signature]
hey smallmouthchasher i sent you a pm

aquaman
[signature]