Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolves
Yahoooooooo. It looks like we may get to hunt wolves this fall.........
[signature]
I havnt heard anything yet. Do you know how many permits or have they stated that much yet?
[signature]
Only that the wolves will delist on April 30. After that, it will likely be challenged (again) in court. My feeling is the challenge will be much less likely to be validated since the concerns that validated the last challege have all been addressed. Anyway, it is a step in the right direction.
[signature]
I hope you guys get to kill them![Smile]
[signature]
wolves have a season now!!!!!!!

..[#000000][size 2]The season will start Sept. 15 and extend through Dec. 31 for the Selway zone and the Middle Fork zone in north central Idaho. The rest of the state will have a shorter season, from Oct. 1 to Dec. 31.[/size][/#000000] [#000000][size 2]Mitchell says the wolf tag will cost $11.50, the same price as a bear or mountain lion tag.
Just got this off of the news website "kpvi news 6"
[/size][/#000000]
GO GET EM BOYZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
It a pretty sure bet I'll be out there on the 15th, barring an injunction.[Smile]
[signature]
It's about time is all I have to say.
[signature]
AWESOME! Smoke a pack a day![sly]
[signature]
I don't have a big need to shoot a wolf. But if I end up seeing them a lot when I'm elk hunting or I start hunting a unit that has a bigger pack like around Salmon/Challis area, then I'll probly buy a tag so that I have the option if I come across it. In the end though I don't think they should be erradicated like many people around the state seem to think, just controlled like any other large game animal. The state might as well get some money out of their being here!
[signature]
All i've gotta say is BITCHN!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
how many are they going to allow to be killed before they close the season.
[signature]
As of April 6th quotas will be set in August pending delisting going through. So no actual numbers are listed yet.
[signature]
cant wait.
[signature]
Delisting is not really pending as much as it is waiting for the time limit to be up. It is a done deal. As for it remaining due to being challenged in court, that is another story. The wolves will definitely be delisted. The real question is will they remain delisted.
[signature]
gotta love the pix you have under your name!!!!
[signature]
I was talking to a guy from sun valley while i was steelhead fishing and he had a great idea on how to hunt them i thought i would share sense i am in the wrong area to kill one.
He said put out a coyote decoy and start calling. He said they wont tolerate another K9 in there area.
[signature]
lol thats true come to think of it lol
[signature]
My uncle has a home sick weener dog he was thinking he could tie it up and bait em in.[laugh]
[signature]
naw just give the weener dog to me[sly] i am looking for another dachshund actually......
[signature]
use my wifes yappy chihuahua
[signature]