Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pro-castinated long enough !
just a heads up , wader repair .

i put it of and put it off , hey a little dampness couldn't hurt , untill last tuesday . i got into a spot in the river that was spring fed . ice cold water ! the fishing was hot there and i stayed a few hours untill the hypothermia started to set in , uncontrollible shakes ! bbbrrrrrrrr ! i had taken on too much of the ice cold water .

by the time i got to the car to get the waders off , my clothes were drenched and something near and dear to me was almost gone ! the thought of the pump quiting from the hypothermia and me being put on the slab as big as a puppy , well that was it for me , no more putting the repair job off . today the repairs have been finished . i am back to being my normal self in more ways than one .

keeping your gear in tip top condition is the only way to go . thanks tubedude for the repair info , i should have listened , instead i learned .
[signature]
[cool]Back to normal? What is that? Ain't we fishermen. Normal fisherman is an oxymoron...or some kind of moron.

Hope the repairs work out okay and that you don't have to get anything transplanted.

I went float tubing tonight and the water was 84 degrees. No hypothermia there. I'll post a report and pics tomorrow.

TubeDude
[signature]
pro-castinater , a guy with all the fancy fishing equipment who didn't take the time to learn how to use it !

an original B.F.T. definition !
[signature]
[cool]Hey, my friend from the cold country, if learning how to use your gear before going fishing was a prerequisite, I would still be fishing with a cane pole.

Ain't you glad that don't apply to other things in life...like women. If you had to learn how to figure them out before operating one, the population would go into a nose dive.

(No offense, ladies. I say that out of respect...not just because I'm married.)

TubeDude
[signature]

TAKEN FROM THE BOOK " A MAN'S GUIDE TO DEALING WITH A WOMAN "

COUNTER ATTACKING A WOMAN'S ACTIONS TWARDS DEMASCULATING HER MAN , PAGE 11,298 , CHAPTER 581 , PARAGRAPH 3 .

GALS LIKE TO PUSH YOU TO THE EDGE , BUT NOT OVER IT , A LITTLE BIT AT A TIME .

TO REMIDE THE SITUATION;

SIMPLEY STUFF YOUR FACE WITH MARSHMELLOWS , THEN FILL WHATEVER SPACE IS LEFT OVER WITH SPRAY WHIPPING CREAM , (ADD A LITTLE TO THE TOP OF YOUR DOME FOR MAXIMUM EFFECT ) THEN PROCEDE TO SKIP AROUND SINGING NURSERY RHYMES . SPEWING THE MIXTURE AS YOU SING . "I'M A LITTLE TEA-POT " GETS THE BEST RESULTS .

POSSIBLE OUTCOMES;

#1).SHE WILL THINK SHE'S PUT YOU OVER THE EDGE , IT IS IN THERE NATURE TO NUTURE YOU BACK TO HEALTH , MILK OUT THE RECOVERY PROCESS AS LONG AS YOU CAN . DO NOT GET COUGHT !!!!

OR #2). YOU WILL BE SENT AWAY TO THE HA-HA HOTEL , SHE WILL INTURN NEED TO RECOVER FROM THE INCIDENT HERSELF , AT THE BAHAMA HYATE REGINCEY HOTEL , ON YOUR CREDIT CARD .

EITHER WAY , YOU WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF VERY WELL . I WOULD SUDJEST GIVING BUBBA YOUR CANDY BARS IN OUTCOME #2
[signature]