Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 BFT Willard Bay Tournament!!(utah)
Wiper, walleye, and catfish Tournament!! Willard Bay Utah.
Planning has begun. Some of the details are already worked out but i need feedback from you guys and gals.
In order to cover costs, food, and prizes the entrance fees is going to be $50 per team or $25 per single If we get atleast 60 teams.
First prize overall will be $1000 cash, 2nd will be $500 cash, and $250 for 3rd with trophies to all. There will also be a $300 cash prize for the biggest cat, wiper, and walleye. Any given team could walk away with $1900!! No boat required again this year. Bank anglers are welcome. Remember, a tooner(Bassbugn) won it last year within casting distance of the bank.
This is not the official registration, just a feel for who is interested and wants to fish it. I need everyone to reply within the next 2 weeks in order to get the permits in time. If you know someone or a team that is going to fish it reply for them so i can get an accurate number.
This will be a huge event. You have to be registered on BFT to enter.[img]../../../images/gforum/cool.gif[/img][img]../../../images/gforum/cool.gif[/img]
May 30 or June 13 are the 2 dates to look at right now. Please specify which date is more workable with you when replying.

[#0000ff]I would really like to get a few members from other states to join in the fun. There is a substantial amount of cash to be had. Please go to the Utah forum and reply to the post if you want to play.[/#0000ff]
[signature]