Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Report from 6-6-03
COBIAS, SPANISH, BLUES!The water has warmed up & the fishing has TURNED ON on the Outer Banks! We have started to see a lot of Cobia from the beach out to 100 feet of water. Live bait & jigs did the trick! On the full day trips we have been fishing for Spanish Mackerel & Bluefish for the first few hours & then looking for cobias for the rest of the day. The offshore fishing is great as well with catches of Yellowfin & Big Eye Tuna as well as a lot of Dolphin. Take a look at the catch at www.seaductioncharters.com & drop us an e-mail at info@seaductioncharters.com
Come on & catch some fish!
Capt Jay Roberson
[signature]
[font "Arial"][size 2]Capt Jay Thanks for registering and Welcome to the North Carolina board. Sounds like you have been getting into some nice fish. I fish the Outer Banks often from Oregon inlet out to the point. I got a few Yellowfin Tuna my last trip and hope to be going back next weekend. Maybe I will see you there I will be on a 27 foot catamaran with sport cat on the side. Keep us up to date on the fishing. If you would like a Big Fish sticker I will drop one off to you the next time I go by there just let me know.
[/size][/font]
[signature]
What are you guys targeting this time of year?

or are you closed for the winter months?

ya know we love to hear how you guys are doing, so if you have any exciting tours be sure to post a report of how you did...
[signature]