Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CATS
there bitting early this year my freind sent me some pics of a coulple around 10lbs last night two years ago i didnt start getting them at utah lake until end of april., cold water seems to bring out the big ones. my recored was two years ago and he was pushing 30lbs. so dont let the cold stop ya from fishing for the big ol channels.
im also going tonight so ill post up how i did.
[signature]
Looking forward to reading that report and seeing some 10lb cat pictures[Wink], hope you did good. WH2
[signature]
i just got back and its not a good post. no good no good not one freaking bite. i braved the cold and all i got was a great time out of the house,some peace and quite and a little johnny cash on the radio.damn life sucks lol.
[signature]
What part of the lake did you fish? Bait?
[signature]
What up bigfish6?
I have a good feeling about you breaking your old record cat this year.Your dedication to fishing is demanding in regard to sucess.
Them cats are good fighters I'd only imagen how a 30 lber would feel......................................................[fishin]
Lets go fishing .....................................................[fishin]
I should get new boat this week I'm hoping.......[fishin]

Rapala need I say more..................?..................[fishin]
[signature]
thanks for the insperation bigfish!! i must say a mack fights damn good.. but those chanells will give you a run for youre money also!!!!!!! and as for my personal recored i hope i get one bigger my self but heck if i dont i know i had a good time listening to some jhonny cash while i was trying !!!!
[signature]
Folsom prison blues,one piece at a time,a boy named sue.Good stuff my dad use to listen to that stuff while I was growing up and it rubbed off on me also.J. Cash had a new song come out right before he died.I don't remember the name but I really liked it.Do you remember the name?

Rapalas are near 300 world records.Over 3x any other lure.........................................................................[fishin]
[signature]
I believe the song is called "Hurt", it's a cover of a Nine Inch Nails song, but I think he did it better. It was a pretty powerful video too--a very great last image of a great man/musician.
Thanks for the info..............................................................[Smile]

I like that song alot.I havn't heard it for along time I think I'll pick it up..............................................................................[Smile]

Rapalas R rated G for everyone............................[fishin]
[signature]