Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 6-7-03
[red][size 2] Well I went out to Willard today for some good fishing, thought things didn't work out that way. No hits, no runs, and no errors. Oh, and no fish. But it was still a pretty good day on the water.[/size][/red]

[#ff0000][size 2] I started out by the Feed lot with not very much luck. I even headed over to the S.E. Corner and still no luck. Guess that it just wasn't my day. [/size][/#ff0000]

[#ff0000][size 2] I am going back out there tommorrow afternoon. Plan on being on the water about 4pm until dark. Will post the days events. I did have a great conversation with Old Coot, Road, and Fishboy2 over by the SW corner, wasn't expecting to meet up with anyone. Always good to see fellow BFT'ers on the water. Those boys also had a good catch of fish. 3 very nice Wipers about 19 inches long, and a fine Walleye weighing in at 3lbs. and 13oz. Great job guys.[/size][/#ff0000]

[#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000]

[#ff0000][size 2] [/size][/#ff0000]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I'll be out tomorrow afternnon on Willard, AFDan! We'll be looking for you.[/size][/font]
[signature]