Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
walleye red hot channel
walleye fishing was red hot in the channel for some gentlemen so of the boarder,pulled up to seeif gates were open yet and dwr had about 4 of them at there cars giving citations,another ld me they had 3 or 4 nice eyes,females naturaly,guess the couldnt read the signs.[mad][mad][mad][mad]
[signature]
I hope they took EVERYTHING!!![mad][mad][mad]
[signature]
+1 [:p]
[signature]
Get a rope[mad]
[signature]
A rope is to easy what happened to good ol' buring at the stake?
[signature]
Castration.........[Smile]

Rapalas R rated G for everyone............................[fishin]
[signature]
Wow after all this time and them posts you finally said something that makes sense.....LOL.....[Wink]

The Good Lord gave us scissors and Laraina Bobbit,but an other girlfriend put the two together...

[signature]
Hell put them behind the boat and drag them around the lake afew times buy there legs and if they are still alive then make them gard the gates letting other people no not to try it or it will be them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next time [mad]
[signature]
What happened to your other post I liked it..? Its gone.I laughed.Bring it back.

Rapalas are high breed from over achieving dominating influence do to super factors of fish desire noted by scientific study to gain worthiness without prejudices.If you don't believe that watch one swim..............
[signature]
I'm worried about you.....................Ted bundy,Jeffery Domer and Hooter Patrol..............................[Wink]

Rapalas are high breed from over achieving dominating influence do to super factors of fish desire noted by scientific study to gain worthiness without prejudices.If you don't believe that watch one swim..............
[signature]
[cool]Glad they finally caught some of those [#bf0000]deleted [/#bf0000]!!!![mad][mad][mad][pirate]

It's too bad they don't have enough resources to just guard the inlets during the spawn, or at least have some stakeout type of operations to make them pay more often!
[signature]
What other post? I'm not sure which one your talking about.
[signature]