Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get ready to pay to launch in Idaho!
see this link:
[url "http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2009/mar/16/idaho-house-backs-20-boat-fee/"]http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2009/mar/16/idaho-house-backs-20-boat-fee/[/url]
[signature]

Gouge us even more, wow.
[signature]
The cost for a sturgeon trip just went up $20 (assuming it becomes law). I wonder how soon they will have a cleaning station at the remote place that I launch?
[signature]
It sounds like a good idea but from reading the article it does nothing to solve the problem though, it just gives them the money to do it. I guess their next step is to figure out how to stop the mussels from getting into the state. Hopefully it won't be a good idea gone bad[:/].
[signature]
This looks just like some of the stimulous bills. "don't worry about the details now, we'll work all that out later". They'll get the money and with no part of the law defining how it should be spent they'll blow it somewhere else just like most of our "trustworthy" politicians.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
bump. Guess I'm pretty surprised that no one is really complaining about this. If the legislature did this in UT, there'd be a lot of whining. Perhaps people just don't know or they have enough $$ that it doesn't make a difference?
[signature]
[font "Verdana"][#ff0000]I was thinking I'd just take my twenty dollars and the other couple hundred or so I would have spent elsewhere. Idaho fishing is great but not all that great. Good luck with the mussels.[/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
It will definitely add expense to my Brownlee trip in May. Fortunately it's for the year and not per launch.

HockeyMan
[signature]
Im not mad, because the money ID gets they actually manage fish and game, unlike utah that doesn't give a damb about anything but the money in there pockets, I actually fill bad for utah'ns for the poor managment of fish and game they are provided with.
[signature]