Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday night and Sunday night on Willard.....
Went out Friday night with wife, we trolled north of the light pole in about 16 ft of water, I caught 4 wipers on a producer shad, the largest one was around 4 pounds, she caught 3 on a frenzy shad rap, all of hers where around 3 pounds, speed was around 3.5 mph.

last night they started hitting around 7:30, we fished the same spot, same lures, I caught 2, my buddy didn't catch a thing, and my wife caught 8, we couldn't keep our lines in the water for more than a couple minutes before she would catch another one, see if I take her fishing again Smile she kept handing the rod to me because her arms were getting tired and couldn't reel them in anymore.

one day I'll buy a digital camera so I can post some pics.

Both nights the fish didn't start hitting untill around 7:30 or so.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Wa Hooooooo Fool,

I knew you were a fast learner but WOW ... Sounds like a bunch of fun.

So, did you do some more fishing in your dreams after all that?
[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]P.S. . . . . . I found my sunglasses in my tackle box.[/size][/font]
[signature]
lol Coot, I just had a good teacher.....

my wife wants to go back out tonight, can't complain about that, she just called me and said she would have the boat ready when I got home.

I went through the boat yesterday, and didn't see your sunglasses anywhere

did you find them?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]You're good at losing your sunglasses, aren't you? I seem to recall a pair in my truck for 3 months![/size][/font]
[signature]
Sounds like you've got her "hooked"! Nice work FNF. Thanks for the good report as well.
[signature]
If anyone catches a fish off the west dike [cool]wearing a nice pair of Ray Bans let me know i would really like them back!!

a-b
[signature]
sure now you tell me, I already threw him back!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]BLM,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]That pair of sun glasses that I left in your truck are the same pair that I have left several other places ... can't seem to find anyone who wants them. Darn things just keep coming back like an old lost dog.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Hey, when you and me going to ride the Willard waves together again? I'd like to see that new Gregor up close and personal ... or we can take my little one.[/size][/font]
[signature]
I've a pair of sunglassesd that keep comin' back to me also. My brother-in law has stolen them twice, once to go to Afghanistan, then they came home for six months only to get riped again to head off to Iraq. I've been told they coming back to me in July of August. They haven't seen much water but a lot of sand!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]When I get back from SF Bay we'll go out in it. I'm going to fish the bay for 10 days and see how much mercury and organic arsenic I can accumulate![/size][/font]
[signature]