Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Falls Res is Open waters!!
Went over the dam tonight after work and its 100% open... going to go tomorrow fish from the shore and see what happens...
[signature]
I would be interested in how you do. I am moving to poky in may and would love to try american falls. I have never fished it. What are the main fish to target. I have heard good things about the smallmouth fishing. Would love to get in on that.
[signature]
there are some NICE size rainbows come out of AMERICAN FALLS 10lbers +......there are some nice bass that come out of there as well, this one was taken just below the dam.....
[signature]
Looks like the 'bow was caught in the bathtub[Wink]
[signature]
lol, i take after redbeard1 he said he can catch steelies outta the bath tub i catch bows outta mine lol
[signature]
looking at your avatar alexander down by soda might be fun for you With the bow or the inlet of amercan falls
[signature]
Thanks for the info, I will have to do some investigating this summer, if it is anything like cache valley i won't have a problem. The carp are everywhere here. Looking forward to finding some fish i can eat as well.
[signature]
Thanks for the report dma ayotte! Some of us have been waiting for an American Falls open water report. [Smile]

DeeCee
[signature]