Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy onboard
Hey yall just wanted to intro. myself to all. I'm from Oscoda and love to fish just like the rest of you, also do alot of fishing with the kids so it's a legacy thing too. Hope to chat to you all in the future.
[signature]
Welcome to the site TJB, thanks for signing up and reading the rules of BFT. I see you are already finding your way around but just in case you have not found it already here is a link to the Michigan board. WH2
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Michigan_Fishing_Forum_C33/gforum.cgi?forum=36"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Michigan_Fishing_Forum_C33/gforum.cgi?forum=36[/url]
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there T.J.B. and welcome to our membership. Great to hear that you're taking the kids out to fish. Tight lines for you all.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
wheres oscoda ive lived in michigon all my life and dont know..give me a larger referance city.
[signature]
Not many large cities to give as a reference, were about an hour north of Bay City. Oscoda is also were the mouth of the Ausable rivers empties into Lake Huron, does that help a little? You should really try to make your way up , down, or over here cause we've got some really great camping and fishin spots right on the river. What part of Michigan are you from? What body of water do you fish ?
Talk to you later.
[signature]
i get a pretty good idea now you are about 160 miles north east of me..long drive ..im 10 miles south of grand rapids fish the grand river and its tributaries mainly..
[signature]
That's interesting a buddy of mine used to live in GR and has told me of fishing the grand. How's the fishing been so far? He also has told me of the amount of trash in that river and that he actually had a spot where he fished that he found a big screen t.v. in the river, that's crappy.
[signature]
we do a summer clean up at six street and pull out tons of crap you couldnt even imagine... bot the stealhead and walleye fishing in late fall is exellent..i still got walleye fillets in the freezer..need a picnic table we got 6 of them out of the river..
[signature]