Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie to BigFishTackle.com forums.
Howdy all! Just wanted to say hi to everyone on this forum. This being my first post after lurking for a bit. My friend polokid referred me to this forum.

Anyway, polokid and I have been fishing for years together now, and yes we are still after the mighty muskie! Well now it is my turn to teach my kids the fun and excitement of fishing and overall wildlife and wilderness conservation and practices.

Well I am glad to be here and I am looking forward to meeting a lot of great people!

-OEJ
[signature]
Was it my post on the walleye that pushed you over??? Everyone on here is great, definitely learned a thing or two listen to all of these crazy fisher persons talk among themselves and to themselves [Wink]. ONe word of advice to not be bashful!!!! [cool][cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Welcome to the forum, one eyed jack! Glad to have you and looking forward to your participation![/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Any friend of Polokid is a friend of mine ....[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Welcome aboard Matie[/size][/font]
[signature]
good to have you here One_eyed_jack ! I look forward to reading your reports .. .

sm
[signature]
Nice to have you here One_eyed_jack. I'm sure you'll find this place highly useful, and friendly. Good luck next time you go out.
[signature]
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to your posts.
[signature]
[#ff0000]Cheers! and welcome aboard! [/#ff0000]
[signature]
glad to have you come on board.like said before all the people here are great 99.9%of them are willing to help you out.glad to see you think about musky,most of the time thats all I think about.If you need any help with them let me know I think I know a thing or two about them.well let you go I'm going to try and find some hookers. (tiger musky)
[signature]
welcome to the wonderful world of BFT. Looking forwardd to your post, teach them youngins well.
[signature]
Welcome aboard. I am looking forward to more posts. I personally enjoy nothing more than teaching the younger generation about fishing and wildlife. There is just something about the looks on their faces when they reel in that fish, no matter what size. Our motto is a fish is a fish. It is just better when they are big boys.
[signature]
Thank you for the large welcome! We went fishing on Sunday night with polokid to silverlake by brighton. They kids had the best time ever, plus they were able to see three moose in action, as my youngest said "What are these brown cows doing all the way up here?!". hehehe... They loved reeling in the fish and watching them go back into the lake.

I will have a berry report for everyone on Sunday or Monday and I will put some pics on as well.

Again, thanks all! I look forward to lots of reports and fishing with everyone.

-OEJ
[signature]
welcome this is a great site. looking foward to your posts[cool]
[signature]
Welcome! BFT is a goldmine of fishing info.[Smile]
[signature]