Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake eyes
Hi all,

aquaman and I went out ot Utah Lake to do alittle Bass fishing. He's a great guy and I enjoyed the day. I'll let him fill you in on all the details as I'm sure he's so anxious to do. He caught his first ever Walleye today and what an eye it was. Check it out!

[Image: img6.jpg]

caught at AFBH on a shad rap.

[Image: img7.jpg]

That's a GORGEOUS fish!!!!

[Image: img8.jpg]

Well, at least I managed to catch something! my first and only LMB at Lindon.
[signature]
oh no!!! How do I get the pcs up?
[signature]
let me frist say had a blast with Al (hustler898) he's an alright guy hope to do some more fishing with him report as follows got to AF a little after 3 PM set Al up with a spinner bait myself with a purple and black plastic worm had on bite (missed) switched to a shad rap and got my frist walleye guessing close to 24" and 4# plus (nice teeth) set Al up with a producer we had several more bites but no fish headed to lindon about 5pm set up Al with the rap and he got his frist LMB also a channel cat on a worm under a float i went back to plastic and got a LMB and two cats smallmouthchasher showed up about 6:30 hooked and lost one at the dock left about 7:00 because the wind was REALLY BLOWING did get much time to fish with chasher hope to remedy that in the future whew ! lot of typing for a finger pecker like me thats all good luck to all

aquaman

P.S. all fish released for another anglers enjoyment
[signature]

[signature]
Congratulations Chris, good looking walleye.
[signature]
Nice fish looks like she did her job and was hungry.
[signature]
Nice fish, did it give you much of a fight? WH2
[signature]
thanks kent looked like she did her job allright looked a little draind was all head and big teeth not much of a fight more dead weight then anything thought i had snagged a big crap

aquaman
[signature]
Yea, those walleye are like that sometime but I think a carp that size would fight better, ha,ha. WH2
[signature]