Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to pic?
ok guys one more time how do you post pics ? i have some hustler898 sent to my e-mail adress i'd like to post

aquaman
[signature]
[#ff0000]P-Hopper had some pretty good directions written down. I'll see if I still have them and PM you. Basically you have to have them posted to some website somewhere and then link to them from here. I just use the free web page BFT offers to upload the pics to and then link to them. Speaking of P-Hopper, anyone seen him around lately?[/#ff0000]
[signature]
Teroy posted this site for editing a while back. I haven't tried it yet. One of my electrogeek buddies is experimenting with a simple program for me to use, and once he gets it figured out, it should be small enough to e-mail to those that need it. Here is Teroys link.

[url "http://www.irfanview.com"]www.irfanview.com[/url]

IFG
This is the problem I've been trying to work on the last few day and there are several things that you can do,(1.) go to the picture and right hand click on the image, copy then go to the post you are making and right hand click again and paste, it was the easiest to do but unless the photo is the right size the photo will be bigger than the page.(2.) Have one of the moderators host your photo, all you need to do is send the photo in an E mail to one of them. (3.) Use the free web site that BFT offers, I've been messing with it for months and recently they made some changes that make it a lot easier to download photos. What a great site, all kinds of free stuff, I hope one of the ideas will work for you. WH2
[signature]