Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need current Yuba report- possibly go there this saturday.
Anybody out there been to Yuba recently the past four or five days? How are the walleyes? Location, depth, technique used, Speed on boat, etc. Thank you for your valuable reports.
[signature]
If I remember correctly the fuzzyfisher is the resident eye guru down at Yuba. You might want to drop him a PM. Let us know how you do.
[signature]
I havent been there in about a week but i have allways had luck jigging a dark green with a light green head jig along the rockier bottoms by the dam. Well good luck and i hope you can cash in on the double limits.
I haven't fished it but my sis and bro-inlaw did on sunday.the piked up 20 with jigs. by the way If you didnt hear they put the eye limit to 12 fish and no size limits,20 perch limit also I saw that on the dwr weekly reports last week thats why they went there.dont know color of jig are anything yet but I'll call them and find out.
[signature]
well 6 days ago i was at yuba and did good on the eye's i was useing a 5"fishtrap brown with red flacks swimbait.. i got 6 fish 2 in the 4 lbs range..but most are in the 1 1/2 to 2 lbs range.. a brown 4" curly tail was working good to..talked to some guy's that were fish out there and they were doing good on bottom bouncing a silver worm harness.. and a big silver spoon was working for another guy i talked to as well. i will be at painted rock friday afternoon tell sunday afternoon..going to try some night fishing for the eye's ..we will see how that go's..

from the fuzzyfisher------------------fish on dudes
[signature]