Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just can't get enough of Deer Creek
Still getting the walleyes at deer creek off the points.

[Image: poncho_6929.jpg]

and on the flats

[Image: poncho_6930.jpg]

and along the bank

[Image: poncho_6931.jpg]

and by the boat ramp

[Image: poncho_6932.jpg]

Catching them from 15 to 25 feet. Using Lindy rigs and leeches, also using jigs tipped with a crawler.
[signature]
man you do the best eye fishin around, when you gonna head up there next? i will probably go up on friday.
[signature]
You da Walleye King,Poncho!!"BIG FISH RULE"M.H.
[signature]
Poncho, imagine how many walleye you would catch if you were familiar with our waters. You might as well move up stream a ways, and be the first one to start catching them (at least I haven't read any reports about anyone catching one, but they are definitely in there) at Jordanelle.
[signature]
Every time I drive by Jordanelle I think that but Deer Creek keeps calling me. I should take the time to try and figure out Jordanelle it would save me about 50 miles. Last time I fished Jordanelle I fished the flats, the points and the mud line off the points and all I caught were smallmouth. It has been awhile since I've fished there, one of these days I'll pull in and give it another try.
[signature]
Yep! you get my vote for walleye angler of the year[cool]
[signature]
I have got to get on the water with you so you can teach me how to catch those eating size eyes with consistancy. I can fish Starvation for about 4-5 months (June-sept/Oct) of the year and catch my fair share of 12-14 inch eyes, other than that, I'm lost. I want to know how to increase that size to what you catch almost everywhere you go. If you see a really ugly 1965 red/white boat following you around with a BFT sticker front and center of the windshield, don't worry, it's just me.
[signature]
I'm in a red and white boat also come on over if i'm catching there's always room for another boat to pull along side. Walleye paul gave me a bft sticker so I've got one on my boat also.
[signature]
K,poncho

whats the biggest walleye so far.curious minds wanna know?

Keep posting them pics.

Tight Lines

Tony[cool]
[signature]
Around here the biggest I have caught is only about 5lbs. But i'm gonna keep trying. I've caught a couple over 8lbs and several in the 7lb range in KS. If i ever join the 10lb club he will probably go on the wall, it's bound to happen one of these days, till then i'll just keep trying.
[signature]
So far, I got the biggest walleye at 28 inches 7.3 pounder, Poncho is my witness as he took the photo. Do I win the walleye angler of the year or tied with Poncho? Ha ha!

Poncho gets the winning edge for sure, he's got that digital camera built on his boat! He clicks his shutters for proof everytime. I need to go buy myself a digital camera for proof in the pudding...

I swear I catch as many eyes as Poncho. We gotta invite the PWT to Utah... and Poncho and I could be a team and beat the living beejeepers out of Ron Seelhoff, Keith Kavajec, Mike Parsons. (Those guys are members of PWT)
[signature]
Poncho appears to be the most consistant fishermen when it comes the catching wallys, never seen anything like it. I;ve only caught wallys the size of bait he's using and far between each one.
[signature]