Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Lindon marina this morning
[inline "chads carp.JPG"]I met Chad Miller this morning and we started fishing outside the Lindon harbor rocks. A little cold but not to cold. Chad caught a carp dragging a worm harness bottom bouncing. We tried for walleyes but ended up only with the carp pictured below. Good morning on the water but would have been better with some fish biting... Nice to meet you chad and we will start hitting Willard soon...
[signature]
Good job Chad one less carp unless you released it [Wink]
[signature]
Right color...wrong fish!

It was great to meet you as well BigBassAholic and I sure had a lot of fun on the water. Willard can't come soon enough!

I was amazed at the temperature of the lake. A couple of weeks ago Utah Lake was approaching 47 degrees.....after all of this cold weather, it was back down to 34 degrees when we put in. When we left at 10:30 am, it was approaching 36 to 37 degrees....I assume the wind caused the warm up. I realize these are just surface temperatures but I was amazed to see the lake cool off that much. Guess some of the big walleye are probably back to their pre-spawn patterns and it may take another week or two to get them going again.

Chad Miller
[signature]