Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk about pictures for a sec...
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]It's great everyone is getting into posting pics with their reports. They really make a post outstanding but we need to remember that all pictures should be no more than 400 pixels wide. Height is not an issue. It has to to with being able to see everything on the screen at the site's suggested resolution without seeing scroll bars.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]This requires using some graphics editing software to crop and resize pictures to the required size. If you don't know how to use it, ask for help. I can resize pics if you need help. There are plenty of others that can too. It's not too hard and with a little practice anyone can do it.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Let's all enjoy the pics but let's also respect the few rules the site likes to enforce. I've been lax on keep it under control because I like seeing guys getting the hang of it so consider this just a friendly reminder. [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Thanks for all the great reports and all the cool pictures. Keep it up![/size][/font]
[signature]
BearLakeMack Thanks Pictures are cool!

I just like to help when I can. Just like you said if someone wants to post a picture I would love to help when I can and even post pictures if someone doesn't have any web space or doesn't know how to do it.

See Ya Later
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Good info BLM. I often wondered if the 400 pixcels max rule was horizontal, verticle, or both ... and why. Thanks for clearing that up for me.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Now if I could just figure out how to throw up a 15 second clip of a 5 lb. wiper zinging my reel.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Old_Coot, you could probably link it to a free hosting page like a yahoo or msn page or alot of Internet Service Providers now offer you web space to use, then just throw a link to it on BFT.

I can also help with the sizing of pictures, just let me know.
[signature]
email the quicktime video file to me, and ill send you back a link . .

sm
[signature]