Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joining the team....
After watching the board for many a month, posting several messages, and taking Polokid fishing last week, I thought I would hop on board - the BFT board that is...

I had Polokid tell me about the 40 MPH party at willard that Old Coot put on and he does give you guys a great reference...

I read all of Poncho's walleye reports and only hope I can catch the eyes he has and start posting some of my own walleye reports...

Lundman is my handle because I'm the guy you see trolling at Deer Creek with the 18' Green Lund - only one with an in-board V6 and an 15 hp. trolling motor built in.... a true trolling machine.

I'm also the guy that has been trying for the 10 pounder plus walleye and haven't go her yet... but someday...

And last but not least, to not only wave at the fellow fisherman but make a few fishing friends...
[signature]
Welcome Lundman

It is great to have another fisherman with a boat on board, so you can take me fishing!

j/k
[signature]
welcome lundman, i look forward to reading your posts . . [Wink]

sm
[signature]
Welcome aboard! Will look forward to hearing about your fishing expertize, like all the rest I've read about.
[signature]
Lundman and I have exchanged many emails, and he is one fine gentleman. Welcome aboard Craig and I just sent you probably your first Private Message or PM as we refer to them here.
[signature]
Welcome aboard Lundman. Polokid told me about your trip and I am jealous, since yesterday was the first eye I brought in. Cant wait to hear the reports and lets go fishing!

-OEJ
[signature]
Great to have you on board!!! Little does everyone here know, but you have been around longer than I have, just not memberized. Great people playing around here. On Saturday, fishboy and I are going to Deer Creek at 4:00, unfortunately shore fishing[mad]. My floater still is broken, I keep breaking things on it. Now it is a hydrolic line on my tilt pump. It is truely living up to its motto, "break out another thousand!!! [Sad] But look forward to another trip!!! Hope to see you scooting around the creek on sat!!!! [sly]
[signature]
welcome glad to have you.[cool]
[signature]
Welcome to the site Lundman[cool]
[signature]
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to more posts.
[signature]
I thought I have seen you on your boat at Deer Creek several times.

Next time you see my tracker pro angler 16 with PWT sticker and BFT sticker on windshield, that's me! Take the time to pull up to say hi!

I will be there today with my two little girls. Possibly go Yuba Wuba tomorrow for those legendary 10 pounders.
[signature]