Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final vote-off for dates of BFT Get Together 2009!!! VOTE NOW!!!
The selection on when to have our get together is close! Only one vote separates the top two choices! Chromejunky is going to announce the location winner in in the next 24-48 hrs. so if you haven't voted that, do it now. It's also close. This poll I will leave up until I get home from work on this Thursday 4/16, around 8pm. I'll then tally and announce the winning dates. I personally am not sure if I will be able to make an entire weekend d/t work, but if I even get part of it off I'll be heading for a day trip at least (that's the plan anyway). I encourage others to do the same and vote for whichever date will give them the most time on the water!
[signature]
Neck and neck again on dates! It's looking like Preston area has a pretty good lead at the moment, but voting is still open on location until midnight. Get your vote in if you haven't already!
[signature]
I thought there would be alot more Salmon fisherman than that.[Wink]
[signature]
24 Hrs left to vote and we are tied at 11 votes each! The location is going to be Preston so we just need to know the dates! if you haven't voted yet put in your vote!
[signature]
may 9-10
[signature]
click on the voting buttons up top.
[signature]
I'll let this go for a brief bit longer hoping we can get a little bigger margin (I hope). But voting closes tonight! If you haven't voted yet do so!
[signature]
Being a democracy, the winner by 1 vote is May 9th-10th! I was definately surprised by how close this one was.
[signature]
lets make a post with the names of the ppl that are planning on going so we know how many camp spots we need to locate
[signature]
i am thinking twin lakes might be a good place and may not be charging yet, this early of date i am not sure we could even get into willow flats there is still alot of snow up that way. depending on the amount of ppl the narrows may work.
[signature]
Good idea. I'll get that started. And maybe one of the moderators can lock this thread so there isn't further voting that could potentially muddy the waters. The final vote at this time is 14/13 w/ early May being the winner.
[signature]