Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard bay friday morning? a waste of time
Thinking about Willard bay tomorrow morning. Never been to Willard am I wasting my time?
[signature]
Depends on what you consider time wasted. If you are trying to catch fish, you will likely be wasting your time. If you are just out to run a boat around to see how she handles, it will be worth while.
[signature]
[:p] Nice name. Welcome aboard[Wink]
Willard will most likely be a bust tommorow.Saturday maybe in the afternoon and sunday is our best chance at hooking up on wipers.

Later fnf[:p]
[signature]
Coming off a major cold front and falling barometer I would say the fishing would be tuff.
Waste of time, I don't know.
Even if I don't catch fish I normally have a good time.
It still beats the heck out of painting the house, mowing the lawn, working, ect. ect. ect.
I've allways said that catcting fish under perfect conditions, any one can do it.
It's fishing when the odds are against you is when you really appreciate hooking up [Smile]
[signature]
+ 100[Wink]
[signature]
well fishin fool did you make it out there? I tried willard today for my first time and we didn't get anything! We were just gettin' a hang of the new boat cruisin' around a bit! It was a little bit windy and the water sure seemed murky to me.
[signature]
I was going to go to Willard Saturday but I think with this weather being so unstable the last week I will just head east instead and try Bear Lake!![cool]
[signature]
I think you got the right Idea Jamie. Willard will be another day or two. But the BL should be good all weekend[cool]
[signature]