Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A-Rock Propellers
If you need your prop repaired go to a-rock prop. I dinged mine up pretty good yesterday, i thought i would be down at least a week. Gave him a call he said he had one just like mine except without the dings. If i would have called him yesterday when i got home from fishing i would be out in the boat today. He has props in all shapes and sizes ready to go. Mine is stainless steel and it was 65.00 plus my prop, i thought that was a good deal.
[signature]
What is their number and the guy you worked with? I need a prop replaced/repiared hopefully for this afternoon.
[signature]
I forgot his name but the phone # is 801-467-3385- Address 3345 S.300 West A3
[signature]
Lemme guess--Bird Island? I've donated several skegs and dinged my SST prop there several times. I've still got some dings in my prop from my last Willard trip. I was looking for the Island--and I found it!

Where is a-rock? I've gone to the Prop Doc before in Orem.
A Rock is in SLC mine was dinged at Deer Creek i just got careless and it cost me 65.00 live and learn.
[signature]
We should start a club. I have found Bird Island twice, but not enough to do any damage that needed to immediately be repaired. There may be a few guys out there, but not many, who have fished Bird Island and not dinged their prop.
[signature]
WERE IS BIRD ISLAND JUST A RUFF IDEA
[signature]
sign me up to that club with island-1 and prop-0

DZ
[signature]
Bird Island is about 2 miles straight north from lincoln
beach. you can't miss it. later chuck
[signature]
What Chuck means is your skeg/prop can't miss it. I think that half the structure around Bird Island is broken off skegs.