Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now thats a Lunker!
I just thought I would give you guys an idea of the fish I am accustomed to catching back home (NY). Just so you know what a bluefish looks like.

[Image: img10.jpg]
This is just a picture I copied of of someones web page. Don't know the guy.

I'm considering going back... lokk at what I'm missing! Anyone want to join me? [sly]

Al
[signature]
Nice fish now every one's going to start getting out there old pictures. I'll have to go to Kansas to get all mine out. I've got some good one's from the west coast.

From soon to be San Diego resident.
[signature]
not in a million years . . .

sm
[signature]
Sorry about that. Not my intentions, I just wanted everyone who wasn't familliar with blue fish to see what one looks like. That's not even my picture I just cut and paste off of a charter boats web site. I have never caught one that big. It's a good 20- 30 pounds. Although I am considering going back for a week or so to do some fishing and see my family of course[Wink]

Al
[signature]
Poncho,

What's this "From soon to be San Diego resident"? Have you already gotten bored with catching so many fish up here that you are leaving us?
[signature]
i wasnt disputing the pic, just answering the suggestion I move to noo yawk!

[Tongue]

sm
[signature]
No i like this area it's really nice country and i'm glad we came here, but with my wife's job we move all over. When she took this job we started keeping track of where we would like to settle down and right now San Diego is at the top of the list right behind Hawaii. Just before coming here we were in San Diego for 6 months and it was great. We probably have another year here then we'll be off again. We lived in Kansas alot of year's and have had enough of winter, we just want to live somewhere with no winter.
[signature]
Looks alot like a stripper, wouldn't mind tying into a few of them, looks like it would be a strong fighter.
[signature]
OOOPS, you know what I screwed up! That is a Stripper!!!! I copied and pasted the wrong picture.

Sorry!!!

....It's a bluefish now. Deleted the old one.
[signature]
I would love to go back and do some fishing but I would step in it real deep if I didn't bring my son to see Grandpa and Grandma.I thought that was a striper My dad and I use to fish for them in the Hudson.
[signature]
[#0000ff][size 1]>> OOOPS, you know what I screwed up! That is a Stripper!!!! [/size][/#0000ff][#0000ff][size 1]I copied and pasted the wrong picture. [/size]
[/#0000ff]

A stripper??? [shocked] Where? I must have missed the scantily-clad babe. Heck, I missed the striper pic too--all I saw was that tuna, or should I say bluefin.
I did screw up with the stiped bass but that's no tuna! It's a bluefish. [sly]
[signature]