Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
going to newton any one want to find out how to fish it?
Hey I'll be up to newton sat-14 so if anyone wants to learn how to fish this lake come and meet me at the dam. I'm going for bass,crappies,bluegill oh and those big muskies. Had a friend hook a 49" off dam two days ago. if you want to come on up I'll be there at 6:00 a.m.
[signature]
Nomoose I'll be there! Probably not till about 10:00 or 11:00 but I'll be there! I drive a gray Nissan 4x4. I'll look for your green jeep. I would love to catch a Musky but I will have my boys so I mainly just want them to catch bluegills and what-not so they can say they caught something. : )

Never been there before but I'll find it!

D
[signature]
Scratch that. I'll probably be driving the black mini-van. No laughing. (More room for the kids)
[signature]
Well moose right about now you probley realing in a 43+ incher muskie while I sit here board as all get up at work. But I definitley want to learn that lake. Whats the chances I can get some classes?
[signature]
hey just let me know when you want to go I work nights and have firday though sundays off I'll be glad to show what I know.
[signature]
[#ff0000]Dang! Here I am two days late and two dollars short again! Just saw your post. It was the father and son camp out this weekend then I took my two boys that don't have fishing licenses to Willard on free fishing day evening and caught 8 Wipers and 1 Walleye. Not to bad for the first time, had a riot, thanks for all the tips here! I was thinking about taking the boat over to Newton or Mantua next Sat. morning before the jet skis emerge. Drop me a line if you want to go drop a line! [/#ff0000]
[signature]