Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Fun but not productive!
[font "Times New Roman"]O_fishinauto I put in at the North marina at 8:00 this morning and fished untell 2. I trolled everything in my box and we tried jigging on the south dike and we had just a handful of bites and 1 fish broke off O_fishinautos line and that was it!!! My finder said it was 57-60 Degress in temp but it was slowwwwwww fishing!!! I talked to some people but no one did very well. Better luck next time I guess. Let me know how you did if you where out there.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]I think Jaybird77 jinxed us because he couldn’t go![/font]
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]“I caught fishing fever, now it burns when I pee”![/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]TheGreat[/font]
[signature]
Don't blame your fishing woes on me. You should chalk the lack of fish in the last week up to lack of skill. Next time I'll come out with you and show you how it's done.
[signature]
I just talked to O_fishiando and he said it was his pole that broke. So who is lying?
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"]O_fishinauto line broke off at the tip of his pole!!! That’s what he gets for fishing with a giant pole with a line on the end. Buy a reel you jerk!!!! lol[sly][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]“I caught fishing fever, now it burns when I pee”![/font]
[signature]
First of all...I'm not a huge fan of your tone right now. Second, size doesnt matter. lmao. Finally, I'm fairly confident that it was a carp that took my jig, in which case I'm glad it broke off, that just means I dont have to mess with it.

But hey, we did catch an old man. I'm not sure what the limit is on Geriatrics....doesnt matter, I threw him back. (In his boat)
[signature]
BTW...is was the tip of my pole that broke off. Remember I said, "Well, at least I know my knot was good!" sheesh!
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"]I forgot you saved that old man, [sly]nice catch by the way! And I would never dis on another mans pole but…. You did get the idea from Lord Crappy!!!! Come on, anything that comes from ArKansas is not made to catch a real fish!!!! Now Lord Crappy won’t talk to me for 6 months[angelic] lol! After striking out twice this week I should sell my fishing stuff and go home[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][/font]
[signature]
You should sell your boat too. By the way I'm looking to buy fishing related items.
[signature]