Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metal Craft Boat Trailer
My boat came with a Metal Craft trailer and this post is just to let you know that they ae manufactured right here in Salt Lake City and they have a parts and service dept.

My boat and trailer are heading into their 9th season on the water. While getting them ready for the season I noticed that two of my marker lights had blown out and I have had a light bar on the back of the trailer that I had a little run in with a parking curb a couple years ago - broke a couple lenses.

Even though my trailer is 10 years old, Metal Craft had all the parts I needed on hand. I also ask them about re-carpeting my trailer runners and they can sell you the parts or lift your boat and do the repair there.

I'm just letting you know this is a good local company that employes local guys and they have a GREAT product!!
[signature]
I know one of the owners at MetalCraft. They are good people.
[signature]
Most boats are shipped without a trailer and put on a locally built trailer. My trailer is also a metal craft, you can see the shop from the freeway, but it's like finding the end of the rainbow to actually get into the shop.
[signature]