Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer Creek
Me and my brother headed up to deer creed the other day, mostly just because we wanted to get the boat out and running. We fished the north side of the lake along the shore using all different kinds of things.NOTHIN WORKED![crazy] No bites, No fish! But hey it was a beautiful day and best of all the boat ran perfect, all in all I had an awesome time. Hopefully next time the fish will notice our bait[Wink]!
[signature]
So all the ice is melted off Deer Creek? No icebergs ??
[signature]
I think it has been ice free for a while now. I have heard they are catching some nice trout out of there. I have done well at this time of the year in other years trolling or casting shad raps at the shore and ripping them into the main lake then slowly craning at lower depths.
[signature]
The Ice is gone. And the lake is pretty full.
[signature]
Its been off for quite awhile. Try trolling Rapalas in Perch and Fire Tiger colors. Last weekend they were hitting them pretty aggressively.
[signature]
It has been a long time since I have seen Deer Creek so full. It is exciting to see the water up so high. It should be a great fish spawning and survival year with all of the weeds and structure covered with water.
[signature]