Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Friday 13th Evening
Well we made it out for our first Willard trip Friday evening. We fished near the feed lot with no success, then moved over near the light pole. There we caught 4 wipers. The biggest was just over the 3 pounds the smallest was just under 2. Once the big wind storm died down, so did the fishing (at least for us). Once the water calmed down we quit catching fish, and couldn't find them on the fish finder anymore. All in all, it was a fun trip. Not near as many fished as I had hoped for, but it was all worth it watching my son "try" to reel one in.

My son didn't want to touch the fish, hence the channel locks!

[Image: braydenwiper.jpg]
[signature]
Can't see your picture.
[signature]
What's the trick to getting pictures to work? When I view it in the editor it is there, when I preview the post it is there, the first time I view the message on the board it is there, but after that it is gone. This is as tricky as it was for me to catch a wiper!
[signature]
I can see it,Great pic of a great sun set at willard and a happy little fisherman,LOL.

thanks for sharing the pics.

TIGHT LINES

Tony[cool]
[signature]
I copied and pasted the address and was able to see the picture. Nice looking wiper, but an even cuter looking proud young fisherman.
[signature]
thats an awesome pic!

sm
[signature]