Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
da knolls or lincoln beach?!
So, im thinkin of possibly headin out to utah lake sat morning. Gonna be in the tube and lookin to catch pretty much anything, but want to get into some big kitties. if anyone wants to join me pm me or reply here. if the weather doesnt cooperate gonna try for utah lake or willard next friday
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Weather forecrash don't look good for Utah Lake Saturday. North winds kill the kitty fishing down there.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Stay in touch and we can try for either Willard or Utah Lake next Friday. Start your sunshine dance now.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You should probably try to get over so I can check out your waders and fins before you hit the water. Might have some extra gear from the Fishing 101 program too.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
arg.. well, thats how it goes for me.. plan a day and the weather goes south. yeah i will have to head over. dont have any waders yet, hopin to be able to go without em for a bit till i get some $$. need boots also, but thats also a $$ deal lol.

Willard or Utah Lake are both about the same distance for me, so im up for whichever you want to school me on and teach the "young grasshopper" the ways of the samurai!! [Wink]
[signature]