Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the weeb.... kitty.... and the monster i wish i caught.
hit the weeb with my buddy trav... (Bigbrown) i think is his handle.... any who, hit the weeb this morning... caught prob 10 bows and two browns between the two of us... one white fish.. as well as a 7lb channel cat..

no i didnt have a typo... i caught a channel cat.... a really nice one too!!! my buddy trav caught two monsters today including the heaviest brown AND heaviest bow i have ever held!!!!... but i will let him chime in and show the pics...

all of the bows ( besides his) were males all really big and fat hookys .... [Wink] caught them on my new favorite baits[:p] same thing i got my thirty on.... enjoy...
[signature]
Can I come and just watch you fish the weber for a day??[:p]

Great reports - keep em coming!
[signature]
That is a nice bow i am impressed were you fly fishing. and a cat fish that is crazy
[signature]
Nice Catch guys, Very impressive nice looking hook jaws and not a bad kitty either [Wink]
keep up the good catching [fishin]
[signature]
Dude, you are unbelievable!! Its just nuts what you find on that river. A freaking catfish?? Wow, thanks for the report.
[signature]
come on travis .... lol still waiting for your monster pics... if u dont post them i will... lol wait till u guys see these beasts... they are insane!!! wish i caught em lol
[signature]
I post it check it out
[signature]