Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wiper tourney
I have been away for a few weeks and heard the May 30th tourney had been canceled is this true
[signature]
[font "Courier New"][#000050][size 3]Officially it's been canceled. Though I think a few people have decided to still go up there, just for a friendly get-together. I plan on being there if it's decent weather, until about 5 P.M. and then going to a demolition derby at Golden Spike arena.
[/size][/#000050][/font]
[signature]
Yes, the oficial tourney has been canceled. I will still be there as myself and several others had already reserved campsites.
It will be an fishing event, but with no prizes other than a few sudsey ones around the campfire.

I would still like to see a get together for a nice potluck dinner on saturday at about 5 or so, We would love for you to come and fish and have dinner, if you would.

Let this be an official reminder to those who are going to be there. Lets get some kind of sign up going and make some pot luck plans.
[signature]
[font "Courier New"][#000080][size 3]But... but... I'm leavin' at 5!
How about if we have an early dinner... late lunch...whatever? Around 3 or so. I'd be willin' to bring somethin' to share. [angelic]
But not cookies... I just tried to bake some for a church thing tomorrow, and EPIC FAIL! [:/]...I'll stick to pre-packaged/store-bought junk LOL [laugh]

[/size][/#000080][/font]
[signature]
I will be there friday & sat nite also. I will bring beer and food also. I got some burger that is made up of elk, deer and antelope meat. Very good stuff. I will bring enough for a dozen people or so... The closer we get to the end of the month we all need to get together and plan this all out......
[signature]