Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
still no yuba reports.
Man I posted a report about yuba a couple of weeks ago. I told everyone we didnt catch any thing and every body told me this was the best time of year and the fishing is great I must not know what Im doing. Well if its so great down there how come there isn't any reports. Just wondering has any body been there,is the fishing still slow. Any help with how to fish there would be apreciated. I am planning to go back down this week.
[signature]
Sorry about what people said. I look forward to seeing your report, even if its not too successful. The pike there certainly kicked my fanny there. I wish you the best.
[signature]
Hey thanks a will be sure to let every body know how we do.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I'll contact Jeff Rasmussen (State Park Mgr.) and see what he can provide...then I will post it. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Hang in there. This is a transition time of year and there is not nearly as much fishin' as wishin' goin' on.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I am tapped in to a few guys who are all waiting for a good report before they go down there too. It will happen soon...OR ELSE.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I was turkey hunting last week in fillmore stopped by yuba to see what was up casted for about an hr. and fished with a worm and [Image: sleeping.gif]nothing. Talked to some of the guys with boats coming off the lake all said it was poor fishing watched the boats moving alot. [frown]
[signature]