Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CJ question or help
Was just wondering I have only been to CJ once last year. Does the lower part of the dam have water hookup for RV, Not worried about power, Just do not want to haul water from Nampa ID to CJ do not like pulling dead weight. Is there any water to be had around that is potable? I heard it was not drinkable. Does anyone know where a guy could fill his tank like in town or something.

Thanks ALL
And I must say this site is awesome.......
[signature]
Do the following Google search: idaho power c.j. strike sites
Go to the Idaho Power site. Then click on construction updates, or something similar to that, found on the top portion. There are going to be hassles most of the summer. Dust, heavy equipment, closed roads, etc. Just got to thinking--how about the Black Sands Resort? You might call them and find out what they charge. Mike
[signature]
I camp down there when there are spots open. No hook-ups for water or electric but they have water spickets on the bathroom building walls to fill up containers. I havn't been out there to camp this yr so I don't know if they put anything new out there for hook-ups. I did see they cleared allot more spots for camping though, so maybe they put some new hook-ups in. The only problem with that would be fees charged for the hook-ups. I would take the advice and go to the sight mentioned to find out for sure.
[signature]