Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mighty bite lures
just seen the infomercial on the mighty bite lure...has anyone here tried them or know anyone that has? they look like they'd work but kinda sceptical as with all infomercial lures.

-Rob
[signature]
http://www.buymightybite.com/
Never seen the commercial but i checked out the website. I could see them working under certain conditions. I don't have much luck with swimbats but i know people that do. There is a guy on the bass board periodically that uses the Banjo Minnow exclusively that tears up all kinds of fish. You never know what will work.

I lived by a trout farm that had a problem with keeping their fish from escaping. I fished the river below it all the time when i was a kid. One day i lost my spinner and was very upset because i didn't have any more tackle. I happen to have a single hook and found a galvanized washer on the road walking home. Huh, i had to try it. I tied the washer on just barely above the hook and threw it across the river. About half way back i got a hit and caught a nice rainbow. See, anything is possible. I have also caught perch on cigarette butts. I
I would be hesitant to buy these as you could buy better quality lures and probably more of them for the same price at Walmart.[cool]
[signature]