Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard (report 7-17)
Hit the Bay about 8am. Trolled through the feed lot to the s.e. corner and up the east dike. something hit dads chartruese curly tail and snapped the line. Trolled out past the island then headed for the light post. At the light post had a hit on a silver tranparent shad type w/rattle that I got from gallyans not sure who makes it. It was a small wiper that spit it out at the boat. Circled around that same area for a while and finally nail a 19" wiper. Then scooted up to the north end and immediately hooked up with a 16" wiper. hooked up with a small cat and something big that got away with my gallyans lure. I hope they still sell them. threw on a fire tiger rattle trap and headed down toward the light pole again. Battled a 22" walleye, what a beauty the biggest I have ever caught. At the light pole landed another 18" walleye on a black back white bellied shad rap. Gave dad the shad rap and he pulled in a 17" wiper. The wind came up quickly and we headed for the marina. Ran into one eyed jack at the marina, he also had a nice walleye and was headed back out for more. Let us know how you did.
[signature]
nice report GOTS2FISH ! good to see ya here!

sm
[signature]
Great to meet you two on the dock. It is nice to see some BFT members out in the field.
[signature]