Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Access ???
I have fished the south and west dikes alot. But out trolling with a friend one day I noticed alot of people on the dike between the feedlot and the freeway. My question is there an access road to get into the south east corner of freeway bay?

Thanks.
[signature]
Bryce Lowder
I do what the voices in my wife's head tell me to.
I think but not totally sure the road is the same road you take to get to the south marina but instead of turning into the south marina you keep going straight. The road leads past the feed lot. I can see cars parked there on dirt road from I-15.

But again I'm not totally positive. Hopefully someone else will post up as we also have seen a lot of folks on the east dike. [Smile] [Smile]
[signature]
It has been many years since I have fished there, but if I remember correctly, keep going North past South Marina entrance and road eventually swings back toward Willard (East) you will see a road heading north toward the dike. You can pretty much tell where it is by looking at the Big electrical towers near the dike. There should be a foot bridge to cross the canal and a small parking lot at the end of the dirt road. Hope this helps.
[signature]
Thanks,
[signature]
Bryce Lowder
I do what the voices in my wife's head tell me to.