Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard ... Wipers ... and Wives ???
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Hey fishing friends,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Mrs. Coot and I will be out on the bay early Saturday morning. We were wondering if any of you guys would like to bring your wives or girl friends out for some friendly competition? Just for bragging rights for the biggest or the mostest fish. We are going to launch from the South marina at around 6:30 AM and fish till about 11:00 AM. It would be fun to meet some other BFTers and wives/friends out there. I'll probably post a report and you all could add on your own successes just to see who did the best ... all in fun . . . What do ya say? [/size][/font]
[signature]
ahhhhh coot why couldent you do it 2 sat from now :}

I would love to join in on something like this. However me and my girlfriend both have to work this sat. Not that we would have a chance at beating the old wise coot man :}
[signature]
Coot, that would be a blast but for me next weekend would be better than this weekend. My wife and I are having our 6th aniversary on the 21st and I do not think she would really be up to spending that day fishing.
[signature]
[cool]If this one works, put me down for one the second week of September. TubeBabe and I are planning a trip. Do we have to put trolling motors on our float tubes?

TubeDude
[signature]
I would like to participate, but I am going to need more than 3 days to find me a wife/ girlfriend!!!!
[signature]
Good luck Polokid.
[signature]
Maybe you could find a loaner!
[signature]
you can have mine......
[signature]
The generosity of everyone willing to share on this site never ceases to amaze me, but Fish-N-Fool you take the award for the height of generosity.
[signature]
F N F you are too kind, But I will have to decline!!!! Isnt all the fun in the chase? I should get double points, one to hunt down a wife/ girlfriend, two to hunt down and catch a big wiper[cool]
[signature]
Ken, you haven't seen my wife......

polokid, to decline, you must've seen her.....

I am just kidding, she loves to fish, and she did give me my 2 wonderful kids, what more could I want?
[signature]
I have a well trained wife I could let ya have real cheap [angelic] just one problem ...... she hates fishing. So you would still have to go alone.
[signature]
my wife has to work this weekend,but I'll see if my girl friend can go.she might like to go and see guys showing who has the biggest one.(hey stop that I mean fish). ok not funny, but would love to try for next weekend. we were thinking about going camping up there next weekend anyway.anyway hope you do good up there I'm going to try and hit pineview this weekend. hoping to find someone with boat to go with.
[signature]
My wife hates fishing also, so I'll have to pass too, maybe I'll make it out Sunday evening. WH2
[signature]
Old Coot; I'll tell ya what, when my ship comes in, I'll take you & the misses up on a day at the bay!!! See I can say that cause I think my ship must uve sunk out at see. [Smile] See no boat no compatition from me. LOL You just wait if I have too I'll dredge me an oll wreck off the bottom. I would love to wet the Fireline in a little fun compatition with you, See I have an Ace up my sleve, My wife has that bigginers LUCK! [angelic] Not even I can out do Her!! Someday we'll meet at the Bay:
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Well, if that ain't a bunch of flimsy excuses ...[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I guess me and Lucky Lady Coot will just have to go take all the winnings.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]That is unless of course, the wind keeps up ... and then even we won't go.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]However, several of you were talking about doing this next week. Me and the misses will be at Strawberry (flimsy excuse) but it would be fun to read posts about it if you could all get together and pull it off.[/size][/font]
[signature]