Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday sick day!!!
I am feeling a sick day coming on!!! [cool] With this sickness, one major symptom is disorientation and the infected person finding themselves on the shores of Willard Bay. If someone would like to assist this future sick person on a boat that would be awesome. Unfortunately my boat is still broke [mad] or I would be assist other infected fisherpersons. So if any BFT members are going to willard Friday Morning and willing to take one more that would be appreciated. I have never fished willard in the morning, willing to try anything to avoid going 0-5!!!
[signature]
I would go but the boss might find it odd that I took 1.5 sick day this week! Half was yesterday. Will see what I can do though.
[signature]
sounds like you have sow sickness Sick Of Work LOL
aquaman
[signature]
[cool]HEY, BOSS. i GOT A VISION PROBLEM. I JUST CAN'T SEE MYSELF COMING IN TO WORK TODAY.

TubeDude
[signature]
I would actually say that to my boss, but I honestly cant figure out who that person really is???? I think this one guy is my boss, he does take alot of initiative, but really unsure, I really would like to keep it that way!!
!
[signature]
sounds like a ball, hope you get your boat fixed up man.
[signature]