Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, nick, crappie, 5-14-09, solo
got a late start this moring ,put in at shellmound,went to one hole an got started ,tried a BG electric chicken caught one ,a keeper.water was raising,an fast,had to try all colors an had some luck with everything,but the bigger fish came on dark gray,an silver,an they were on bottom. i hung into one that faught like a crappie,but i could not turn it it just kept going.i felt really bad.i caught 26 all together,with 15 coming home for a snack.i will try to post pictures of the three bigguns.the largest weighing in at 1 lb an 14 oz,it was 15 an 1/2 nches long,that is my biggest one to date..but the one that pulled off ,well you know the story,3 maybe 4 lbs,,,lol..going back in the morning to take some guys from work...i was fishing when the mc dog fight blasted off an there was a boat from ga, that went by me ,an i guess those ga boys cant read to well,that big ole no wake sign on the bridge,well lets just say he must have missed it.there was a tn boat right behind him an he slowed down pretty good,then a white an silver bullet ,i thing was carl,came by an he also did it right.i guess no wake means something different in ga.