Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a Prop for my boat real bad.
[mad][red][size 2] Hi all, hey would anyone have an idea where I might find a prop for my Motor, it is a 1962-63 Mercury 100 hp 6-cylinder. The number on the prop that I broke is 48-77344 A4 17P. I'm pretty sure that I can get this one fixed, but I want to have another just in case.[/size][/red]

[#ff0000][size 2] I'm sending out an S O S Help, can't stand being grounded.[/size][/#ff0000]

[#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000]
[signature]
Dan, it sounds like you missed the post by poncho on prop repairs. Here is the info that he passed along to us. "A-rock prop" name of shop that sells props, phone # 801-467-3385, location: 3345 south 300 west A3. He said he got a rebuilt for his motor for $60.00 plus his old prop. WH2
[signature]
Hey AFDan, if they don't have one at A-Rock, try the Prop Doc in Orem. He sold me an excellent used prop for 25.00. And fixed my old one. Don't know the phone number, but he's in with one of the boat dealers, just off the freeway. I think Peterson marine.

walleyebob
[signature]
talk to Jeff at marine prop in layton, he'll hook ya up, the # is in the book. it's on west antelope drive
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Dan,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Like F-N-F says, check out Marine Prop in Layton. He seems to be very knolageable and very good. I've been there several times and was very impressed. Not to mention, he's right here in our back yard![/size][/font]
[signature]
Another good source is Jack's Prop & Ornamental Iron at 845 W 1855 S in SLC 972-4797. They do an excellent job on prop repairs and carry new and used props.
[signature]
Marine Prop 825-1352 510 W 1700 South CLEARFIELD

go west on antelope past the freeport center, it's about a mile or so past the south entrance on the north side of the street
[signature]