Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glad to be part of the bft'rs
I live in orem I'm 23 and about to go to school down at unlv in vegas, my friend told me about this site so I decided to join. He talks about big fish tackle all the time, so I decided to check it out. Now I hope I will be able to catch fish like he does
[signature]
Welcome aboard chipper its about time you join you have only heard the word big fish tackle come out of my mouth a million times. Glad you signed up.
[signature]
Good to have you on the site, we should be able to help you catch some fish, depending on what you like to fish for. WH2
[signature]
Gald to have you here jcrak. Look forward to some nice fishin' reports.
[signature]
Welcome aboard jcrak. If anyone can help you catch fish it is these guys.
[signature]
Welcome, you'll learn alot here but it's just like reading a magazine you have to take what you learn and practice, practice, and then practice somemore.
[signature]
Welcome aboard jcrak. Hope to see you out on the water someday.
[signature]
welcome mto the comunity, and stay in touch when you git down here to vegas . . .

sm
[signature]
I have been raised on fishing for trout, and I love to fly fish. My friend fishaddict1 and I have been fishing for bass lately smb or lmb the only lure that I have is the Klaw baby and a #1 panther martin spinner. What tackle should I buy and how should I fish it to catch some bass. Anything would be helpful. Thanks
[signature]
Tomegun, Utbass and a few others are the bass experts, so hopefully they can give you some advise. Any of you bass experts want to chime in? WH2
[signature]