Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MinnKota: Great Customer Service
[Smile]I bought a new boat last winter and had trouble with the bow mount this spring on the 3rd trip out. Being still under warranty I took it to the only authorised service center for MinnKota in Utah. I was "less than satisfied" [mad][mad][mad] so to speak with the service I recieved. After talking to a couple of sponsored tournement fishermen I followed their advice and started escalating my complaints within the corporate offices, mainly the service manager. I am very happy to say that once he investigated my report he called me up and said he'd send me a new motor along with a shipping lable for the old one. Now that is great customer service, I don't care who you are!!!
I personally want to thank the service manager, Mark Blaschko at Johnson Outdoors...[Smile][Wink][fishin]
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
Glad they took care of you Todd. I've had more than my share of problems with bow mounts but Minn Kota has been great for helping out.
[signature]
We haven't had as good of luck with Minnkota, but I am glad you did. I have know doubt that they have a good product. We just haven't had great luck with ours or getting it fixed. Next time I will follow your advice here. Thanks for the post.
[signature]
I have been trying to get them to explain how to replace the pull rope on my Maxxum Bow Mount. I will contact the Service Manager and see if that gets some response.
Forgot to ask if you have a contact email or number for him ????