Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
name this fish
Its been a while sense i have seen one of these and ran across this one.
[signature]
wag.. atlantic cut..

MacFly
[signature]
nope not a cutt
[signature]
hmmmmmm then Id have to go with .. one that I have never caught.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[Image: dumb.gif]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]While it looks a bit like a brown it is not nor is it a brook or German brown as they all pretty much have a square fin. However, it could be a hybrid. [/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Dark spots on a light back ground. [inline humm.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Rather an usual looking dorsal fin. Was the front portion chewed away or affected by disease?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
is it a bull-trout?
[signature]
None of they above, not a hybrid of anykind. Its a native to a western state. If that doesnt help i will give another hint later tonight.
[signature]
Its not a greenback cut? is it
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]It is an Apache Trout.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
hmmmm the picture I got of an apache showed it to be a little more in the brown color.. but.. everything else looks the same.. so Id say your right.. we will see.. :-)

MacFly
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Didn't you see it's headband & feather? lol[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
you got it Dryrod.
[signature]
lol.. I thought I saw something that looked a little funny.. :-) ... been a long time since I watched the Lone Ranger...

MacFly
[signature]