Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are these guys?
Where are the old timers at,I havn't seen a post from Teroy,Skeeter,or BLM in weeks,Hope there still here lurking around,The moon is in its last stage and the fishing is going to pick up at willard,DUH,BLM is salt water fishing in cali.but where is skeeter,teroy hello.LOL

TIGHT LINES

Tony[cool]
[signature]
sorry bout that. Been playing war here on base and working nights. I bought a new truck and been doing some work to it during the day getting it ready to pull the boat.[Wink]
[signature]
[Smile][red][size 2] Hi all, just so you all know Teroy has been busy at work. I've seen him all week as we sort of work together sometimes. This was one of those times. So trust me he's still around.[/size][/red]

[#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000]
[signature]
hey teroy that was me, computers doin somethin strange lately and i cant stay logged on.
[signature]
Didn't mean it in a bad way[Tongue].

WORK<WORK<WORK,Been doin alot of that latley also.gotta work tommorow and saturday on a side job.

TIGHT LINES,

Tony[cool]
[signature]
BLM's on a little vaca' in San Fran'. He took his boat and has been fishin' the bay. I talked to him the other night and they've been pullin' up some Halibut and Striper, I'm not sure what else. I'm sure he'll give a full report with pictures when he gets back.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]RNL speaks with straight Tongue. I've been checking up on things but not spending a lot of time on a computer here in the Bay Area. I've been taking care of the business that needs to be taken care of though. I've sent out all the stickers that guys wanted and I'm trying to get Leaky hooked up with HOOKED Fishing Tackle so he can claim his $10 gift certificate.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Fishing here in the bay has been good. Halibut and stripers are the main quarry but we've hooked into a few sand sharks too. Going out tomorrow past the gate. Heard on the VHF, yesterday, that a 46", 40 lb halibut and several smaller ones were hitting good at Seal Rock so we'll see.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Hey I'm still here I've just had to take a break and go up to the gorge for a while. As for fishing up at the Gorge we have been fishing for kokes. Its been pretty slow. If any one has any secrets they would like to share I'd appreciate it. I'm going up on the 28th and staying until the 6th of July so I should have something to report then.

Latter Skeeter
[signature]