Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Deer (Cool)
[cool][#0000ff]Hey wildlife lovers. Check the link to this great video on some albino white deer in Wisconsin.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][url "http://www.pbs.org:80/wgbh/pages/frontline/video/flv/generic.html?s=inwi10s22a3q81f"]LINK TO VIDEO[/url][/#0000ff]
[signature]
I thought that was cool. At first I was skeptical, I honestly thought that someone put white chemical dye on all those deer. But after a while was convinced, wow.[laugh]

I saw the other series too. Wolves and bear hunters. Wolves and all that. This one guy gets $20,000 from the state of Wisconsin because wolves attacked his bear hunting dogs!
20,000 bucks!

Don't get me wrong I respect people who don't like wolves.

But this guy is a _______ for that. A whining selfish _______. He should get a slap on the back of the head .

I lost my german shepherd too rattlesnakes do I get $20,000 from the state of Arizona. And by the way my other dog got stung by scorpions. Her face swollen and all that. I know I should have chained them but I thought they had common sense. Bad idea.

Other than that I respect the hunters attitude toward the predators. But you can't expect the government to put huge amount of cash in your pocket because of other animals like snakes and wolves.

As far as farm animals go they should protect farm animals. My own opinion.
[signature]