Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, nick, crappie, 5-23-09, ken an bill from work
ken an i got to shellmound at 4 slow time an bass fished till bill came down to start the crappie fishing.ken an i did not fare to well.i lost two that was close to 3lbs an ken caught one 14 an 1/2 inches long.when bill arrived we went to the crappie barrell.we caugth around 40 i guess,with 22 keepers,again i caught one that went 1lb an 14 oz,darn i cant get one bigger than that.what a shame.bill had the hot hand when we got there,but i fianally caught up with him.ken did really well but was a little short because he was in the middle of the boat,an every time i caught one he dipped it an the same when bill caught one,so when we loaded up the boat ,ken said something about a nap,he was wore out.bill did really well an B G chartruse,with red glitter,i got hooked up with i think black gum,an ken got on it also because he could not find one that worked any better.we ended up with 22 keepers,i caught 2 bass at our crappie hole,one that i could not turn ,he just took off an left,an one that i held for awhile ,an when he jumped bill said he would have weighed 5lb,oh well..that fishing.i got some pictures an i hope they post...emoUSA .ken also caught a bass with a BAD sore,has anybody ever seen a sore this bad,an what caused it ,i have never seen one this bad...emoUSA